Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Beach

Hello again!
Today I'm sharing a beach layout again - this time I've decorated with small pieces of drift wood that I picked when the photos were taken.
 
 
This will be like the title page for this photo session we had at the beach in April. The title is the name of the beach and the journaluing explains why we ended up there. Later pages will tell it was horribly cold and we had to stay low on the sand while having our picnic not freezing to ice by the cold winds :)
 
I love the title made in craft paper, almost the same color as the sand. The triangular "table cloth" cards are from my favorite collection from last year "The Pier". I think the two photos beside eachother, sharing the horizon but not the angle, give a very interesting dept to the layout. What do you think?
 
//Åsa 

No comments:

Post a Comment