Thursday, July 3, 2014

Peerless watercolors

Good morning!
I feel happppy! I scrapbooked again last night! This time I took out my new water color paper that I bought last weekend. It is not 12''x12'', it is European standard A3 which is 297mm x 420mm (11 11/16'' x 16 9/16''). I marked on the paper so I got a 297mm square and then I started playing with my water brush and a couple of my Peerless Watercolors (I have the Joanne Palette).
 
Of, how fun! The difference between my regular white paper and the water color paper was ENORMOUS! Wow! I didn't understand how different it would be! Now I know! Love it!
 
 
I took a photo of me and my son and layered it on a couple of scraps and then I dived into my box of bits and pieces and came up with a bunch of fun stuff, both old and new. After a marathon of gluing I finished the whole thing with a title and some roller stamping [remember].
 
Since it was slightly smaller than 12''x12'' I mounted it on a black piece of cardstock and the black is really striking against those vibrantcolors! I'm pleased - with all of it really; the process, the products and the result!
 
 
Have a wonderul day!
//Åsa

No comments:

Post a Comment