Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Stampin' Up Catalogue

Hello!
I've been flippin' through the Internet version of the new Stampin' Up catalogue and done some wishing and so.

I'm not really a card maker but I totally adore their ink pads and the way they treat their color series; the names, the in-colors, the reliability over time and everything.

The new in colors are a bit muted for my current style so I'm not overly impressed but there are many more of the ordinary colors that I'd like to own! I'll save the colors here for future reference :)


THESE are the Stampin' Up colors that I already own, and I'd like to have a lighter pink and perhaps a dark purple - and all the rest! I'm starting a collection!!!

I do think the designer papers they have at Stampin' Up are really pretty, especially the collections with lots of color, but I don't think I will ever buy any, since a whole collection is kind of expensive to buy and a bit boring all together... In this catalogue I do fancy the Maritime collection and the Sweet Taffy collection.

I'm also very interested in the Thinlits dies!

Oh, all the possibilities!! All the needs!
//Åsa






No comments:

Post a Comment