Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My ACOT haul is here!!!

Hi there!
Happy vacation time! At least it is vacation for me! Four weeks away from work - time for rest, family and making memories! The best way to start the vacation is with a large FedEx parcel from A Cherry on Top to get the creativity started and set the colors for summer! Yay! Here is my haul!!

First I bought a bunch of stencils/masks for my new mixed media adventures! A couple of them were a bit smaller than I had expected but I'll make sure to use them anyway. I especially like the starburst/rays from Tim Holtz.
 
 
Three sets of gelatos! Can't wait to try them and see if I like them as much as I love the oil pastels that I've been playing with lately!


Three packs of ephemera/die cuts!They will make a lovely addition to my box!
 
 
Two sets of wood veneers! Love wood veneers! I want them all!

 
Vellum for stamping and embossing. That was so much fun and I have almost used up all the white ones that I made!


And then the papers! First two from Studi Calico. The yars looked better on screen than in reality but I'll cut them out and use them as embellishments. I'm crazy about jars! 
 

A couple of odds ones, love the cameras and the reels! Will cut them out and use them on all my layouts from now on!
 

I went crazy with the Bo Bunny summer collection Lemonade Stand. The B-sides are really beautiful so I'll be able to use them without moving to rainbow land.
 

 More rainbows, from American Crafts...
 
 
Kaiserkraft got me going with these two paperswith cameras! Love them! Will cut them out and spread the love all over my layouts!


 Then for Carta Bella. I still think their paper is too thick and too textured but the patterns are awesome so I needed to buy them. I know just the right photos for these game control patterns!
 
 
I couldn't resist this nautical collection, also from Carta Bella. Ahoy there is just up my alley and it will look wonderful with the summer photos from the coast!


Authentique makes papers that are fresh and inspiring! These three will really stand out on my layouts!
 

Simple Stories' summer collection Good Day Sunshine follows the trend with rainbows and has a nice addition of wood grain. I'm a bit scared these will be hard to use... some of them will be cut into pieces, that'll be fun! From this collection I also bought the sticker sheets (the photo didn't upload to the blog properly, so no picture). Don't ask me why I bought the sticker sheets, I really don't know, perhaps because they were dirt sheep compared to what I would have had to pay for them in Sweden! I'll challenge myself to use them well!
 

 Then Simple Stories' Sea to Shining Sea caught my fancy, of course, and I choose two easy to use papers.

 
The next two papers are printed on vellum and they are just gorgeous! I have no clue if I'll be able to use them since they are so different but I hope they will make an exciting contrast on my layouts!


From the same collection as the vellum sheets, Webster's Page's Strawbery Fields, I bought three totally beautiful papers which will be really hard to use but I will do my very best!
 

So, that's my haul! Now I'm waiting for the evening so I can unpack all of it and start playing!
Have a nice day!
//Åsa 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely haul and a great way to start a vacation !! Happy scrapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the papers and ornements.

    ReplyDelete