Monday, June 30, 2014

Oil pastells

Hi there!
It's been a while! I've not been scrapbooking since my scrapbooking vacation a few weeks ago and I blame the weather. It's been so gloomy and I've had no energy at all. When the kids have fallen asleep at night I just want to drop dead in the sofa infront of the TV.

Then on Friday I got a delivery from AliExpress over in China and got myself a lovely set of 36 different oil pastell crayons which I had to try!

I remember we used them in school and I hated them, never saw the point of using them, but now I see how lovely they are to work with! I must buy more white ones because i have already used up more than half the white that came in the set.

I've made several different background papers and we'll see how many of them that actually end up in my album but this one surely will. The photo is of hubby, the kids and the cat reading a bed time story together :) after taking the photos I joined them too!


I hope that this is the start of a new scrapbooking period! I have so many new things to try!

Take care!
//Åsa

No comments:

Post a Comment