Friday, June 6, 2014

Haul from CiLi in Papers

Hello there!
Happy National Day of Sweden! 


Today I'm sharing a haul that came in on Wednesday. It had been on hold for several weeks awaiting some stuff on back order and now it finally arrived!

The fact is that I just ran out of album space and the same day I got my new 3-ring albums! Couldn't have done it better! I've already moved all my 2014 layouts into the first album  - it is already full, 50 layouts total. That created room in the previous album for more "2013 and back" layouts and then I have the second new album for coming 2014 layouts. I don't scrap chronological but I store them like that and I thought it would be good to start my new album system with a new year - this year! As for now I'm VERY happy with my choice for both albums (Pioneer) and page protectors (WRMK). 




With the albums came my Pink Paislee haul together with some random stuff. I ordered the cards from all the three new lines from PP and then I got some papers from Pen Pals and the bits & pieces for both Pen Pals and Hello Sunshine. I already got some stuff from these collections with my Mei Li Paperie order and I can't wait to get started with the scrapbooking! I need to take more photos, I'm happy summer is here woth lots of photo ops!




I bought some papers from Jillibean Soup. I will use the B-sides. I also got two sets of those JBS alphas that are so colorful and nice and one set of the die cut cards.

 
I got the MME woodgrain tape set and another glitter tape in aqua/teal from AC.


...and last an embossing folder with cameras from Amy Tangerine!


Have a wonderful day! 
//Åsa 

No comments:

Post a Comment