Monday, June 2, 2014

Haul from Mei Li Paperie

Hello!
Last week I got my haul from Hong Kong based shop Mei Li Paperie! The box was a bit smashed, but hey; it had travelled all around the world!
 
First some papers.
 
 
  Yeah, I work in the exchange, couldn't really resist this line!
 
 
The bows and the labels are gold foil, very pretty!
 
 
 
Unfortunatley Basic Grey has lowered the quality on these wonderful and very useful mini alphas, but I like them anyway. The Thickers are lovely, I got them on sale.
 
 
 Some embellishment for the Switchboard collection.
 
 
 A bunch of stencils from Heidi Swapp, but callin' it 12 pieces is really a joke! There are six stencils and six blank white cards.
 
 
 These are wonderful! I hope they will continue with this format! There are 4''x4'' and 2''x2'' cards both die cut and journaling cards and they are so easy to use! Love them! This is my second set.
 
 
 I've already started using this fun stuff! I'll be back with proof!  =)
//Åsa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment