Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Haul Scrapfabriken

Hello!
This is a small package I got from Scrapfabriken the other day. I mainly ordered for this camera paper from October Afternoon, I just had to own it! I bought two, the striped one is the backside of the camera paper. The arrows are from the same collection and I thought they were fun.
 
 
I filled up th epackage with some cardstock. Eventhough it is totally out of fashion I keep using colored cardstock in my scrapbooking, sometimes for backgrounds and alot for diecutting letters.
 
 
 I've decided to stop buying fluid chalk mini ink pads like the Color Box cat eyes and the Ingvild Bolme ones from Prima. I ordered the refill bottle from Color Box and I have the ink blending tool from Ranger coming in another order, I think it will be much better than the small ink pads that keep getting worn out before the ink is gone and then leaving crumbs of ink pad all over my projects.  
 
The camera embellishments were a bargain that I couldn't resist! 
 
 
I'll be back with another haul shortly!
//Åsa

No comments:

Post a Comment