Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Haul Scrap-Perra

Hello again!
It's getting harder´and harder to find single papers for sale here in Sweden and I suspect it is the same in other countries as well. The web shops want us to purchase packs and collections. I understand it, handling single sheets of papers must be botyh time consuming and space consuming. But I don't like it. I prefer to buy only the papers I really want to own and from all the collections that I fancy. At Scrap-Perra they still have some fairly new collections for sale as single sheets and I bought a selection that I eally wanted to have from a couple of different brands. Now I just wish I had current photos to scrap together with these colorful papers!
 
 
Next order isn't coming in until mid March since I'm waiting for a couple of items that will restock then. Atleast I know I will get it and it is really making me happy! I've ordered lots of diecuts and lots of journaling cards, paper pads and embellishments! Fun!
 
More layouts tomorrow!
Take care!
//Åsa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment