Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Haul #1

Hello! Today I'm sharing a couple of hauls from my latest shopping sprees online! This first is from PY Hobby, a Swedish web shop that had free shipping the other day. I think I ordered on Sunday and got the order on Monday,it was super fast! This isn't a shop I buy a lot from, they don't have the things I like, but they do have the double sided tape that I like to use and it is almost for free! I bought three rolls of that tape and then I just bought a few things that caught my eye, but nothing special really.
 
I bought washitape, one roll of white and one roll of striped blue. The blue tape looked more aqua in the shop photo but I think I can use it anyway. The dimensional tape was a bargain and I use that alot for my Christmas cards.
 
 
I misunderstood the size of these pearls, they are very tiny but I think I can use them anyway. They are in the colors yellow, blue and brown.
 
 
I bought black and white alphas, can never get enough of those, can you? I thought these were special since they are tiny but still cut out and not on a rectangle or circle.
 
 
 
This product is called Card Candi and it is cardstock dots with a little dimension. They look like large brads if you glue them down. They are available in a wide range of colors and patterns and there is about a zillion of them in each package. They have been around for a long time and I'd seen them in UK-based web shops a long time ago but never in American or Swedish. Then I saw that Mercy Tiara had gotten them in a kit recently and when I found them at PY Hobby I thought it would be fun to try them for Christmas layouts and cards.
 
 
I bought a set of colored doilies, I've not had any of those before and I must say that my attempts to color the white ones have failed pretty much every time.
 
 
I'll be back in a while with another haul! See ya!
//Åsa 

No comments:

Post a Comment