Thursday, November 21, 2013

Confession time...

Good evening! Yeah, you read it, it's confession time in the scrap blog... I'll start with a new personal law:

"I will stop pretending that I can stay away from shopping for more than three weeks, it is silly and I'm making a fool of myself trying to be someone I'm not. Trying and always failing gives me guilt feelings instead of happy feelings, which is super bad for creativity! Get a grip!"

So what have I done? I've just spent 1000 SEK (US$ 145 or 105 €) in half an hour and I'm feeling a bit light headed.

First I placed an order at CiLi in Papers, one of my favorite Swedish webshops, for Christmas papers and embellishments. Then I ordered two (yes, TWO!) large warehouse sale surprise grab bags at Freckled Fawn! That calls for some serious blog confession! But on the inside I'm actually jumping up and down like a child, clapping my hands like crazy, can't wait to get the packages and see all the lovely things I've bought!

Another thing that has been on my mind today is actually a "palm to the forehead" kind of thing. Until a few weeks ago I only owned black inkpads.  Why would I want colored ones? No clue. A stamper like me stamps in black and color the areas that remain white with markers. Solid stamps have always been strange to me. Why would you want a solid black heart, flower, speach bubble or tag? Pure stupid. Why even bother making those stamps? Yeah, now you see where this is going!  Palm to the forehead, don't you think?

I feel like a whole new level of stamping just opened up to me! I've been such a noob! Sigh!

Good night ladies, thanks for reading!
//Åsa

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you with stamping - I always used black. I need to branch out a bit :) I love those hexagon stamps!!

    ReplyDelete