Thursday, October 17, 2013

Party!


Hi there!
Today I have two layouts without kids. Strange, I know. But sometimes grown ups do memorable things without their kids and I have done two such things lately, one in July and one in August. Yeah, really stange! In July we were invited to a BBQ-party and that is such a rare thing in our lives it was something I was looking forward to for a long time! We usually just hang with family and relatives these days and this time we had the kids at their grandparents' and we got to meet lots of our friends and have a great time!
 
The speach bubbles were perfect for this layout and the color even matched the fabric roof over our heads. There was a flag banner over the tables and I felt I just had to decorate the layout with a colorful banner.
 
 
These photos were taken on our kick off with work in late August. We went to a conferens centre out in the country side half an hours drive from town. It was totally wonderful and we had such a good time there. The food was extraordinary and our rooms were so nice! After dinner we sat in an outdoor jacuzzi under the trees and the nights sky. It was such a great happening for all of us and I wasn't the only one taking photos :)
 
 
Tomorrow I'll be back with the normal parent scrapbook pages! Take care!
//Åsa 

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Sometimes it's strange not to have kids in our pages! Looks like some great fun was had! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete