Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Haul #3

Hello!
Now I'm ready for several weeks of uninterupted scrapbooking extravaganza! Sadly I have no such vacation coming up anytime soon so I'm feeling quite frustrated when I'm gently patting my lovely new supplies - but tonight I might get a couple of hours for some organizing and if I'm lucky even some scrapping!
 
When I went home from work yesterday I went by the DHL service point and fetched my package. I think it is kind of creepy that the guy there has memorized my full name and that he knew just how long my package had been there waiting for me, without looking at his computer...
 
Anyway, the package was from CiLi in Papers which is one of my favorite web shops here in Sweden. They seem to have just my type of supplies and now they had a really good collection of wood veneers that I neeeeded sooo badly! When I saw the package and the content I felt I had greatly over paid. I even made a rough estimate if the total cost was correct and it was. But I guess these products will last a very long time so I'll not complain.
 
Here is what I got!
 
The Carta Bella paper pad Beach Boardwalk will fit perfectly with summer and boy themed layouts, even birthday cards. The colors are really happy and  bright. The floss is the only thing with this order that really disappointed me. The quality is sooo poor! I have had the twine from Doodlebug before and had hoped for that kind of quality but this was nothing like it. The washi is from October Afternoon and has all kinds of arrows. The blue pens are roller ball glue pens from Zig and I love them for diecut letters and other small stuff.
 
 
From time to time I swear to never ever again buy letter stickers but then I heard these were worth the money and I thought it would be fun to have different colors of small alphas. The small packages all have 8 sheets in different colors.
 
 
I bought a total of nine packages of wood veneers of these different kinds. All are new to me except for the arrows & hearts which I have been using alot lately. I think the cats are fun especially since we just bought our own little kitty Kosmos :)

 
 
I have more orders coming in and I hope they will arrive really soon. I want to have everything at hand before I start working on my summer photos from our vacation. I'm also looking forward to starting that other project for my cousin's son, but I haven't recieved the photo files yet. Perhaps I'll make a couple of starting points just to channel my creativity in some sort of direction.
 
Take care and see you soon!
// Åsa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment